Monday, November 17, 2014

P90X Day 4 - 6: The Aftermath of Leg Day

CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR FRIDAY 11/14/14
I was feeling beat

So I decided to switch my Yoga day with my off Day on Monday.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

Hand Grips 
20lbs x20 Each Hand x2
20lbs Inverted x20 Each Hand x2
150lbs x5 Each Hand x2
150lbs Inverted x5 Each Hand x2
200lbs x4 Each Hand x1
200lbs Inverted x4 Each Hand x1
250lbs x3 Each Hand x3
250lbs Inverted x3 Each Hand x3
300lbs Negatives (Hold for 3 sec) Each Hand x3

FOOD
Breakfast
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Lunch
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Dinner 
Turkey and Cheese on Rye Sandwich
Chips
(1) Slice of Whole Wheat Pizza
(4) Coors Lites 


STUFF FOR SATURDAY 11/15/14
Legs/Back
 photo photo-1_zps15baabfb.jpg

As with the previous workouts this time around, I dropped my weights and really concentrated on form. By the time I was done, I was pretty wiped out, which leads me to believe my idea of "good form" in the past, may not have been as GOOD as I assumed.

OTHER STUFF
Bat
Heavy x 5 *** Light x 5
Heavy x 5 *** Light x 5 
Heavy x 5 *** 33oz x 5


FOOD
Lunch
Bacon Egg and Cheese on a Bagel
with Hashbrowns

Snack
Popcorn

Dinner
Bacon Egg and Cheese on a Bagel
with Hashbrowns

(12) Coors Lites on the Day

STUFF FOR SUNDAY 11/16/14
Run
4.18 Miles

My legs were pretty stiff from "Leg Day" yesterday, but I decided to go running anyway.

This was essentially me getting in my car to drive to the place I go running, and then trying to get back in my car, after I WENT for my run.

That said. My legs, were not sore, just stiff. Hopefully I was smart enough to know the difference. I'm still able to walk as I write this, so I suppose I'm in the clear.

OTHER STUFF
Yardwork 
I had A LOT of leaves to move. I even did it the healthy way. Normally I use my back pack leaf blower and drink a few beers since I have a free hand. This time. No beer. Well, while I was doing yardwork. Watching Football was another story.

FOOD
Breakfast
(4) Whole Wheat Waffles
Dinner
(2) Slices of Pizza
Half a Cheese Steak
(6) Coors Lites on the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment