Wednesday, December 3, 2014

P90X DAY 22: More Yoga and Adjusting My Schedule. Again.

 photo thsss_zps5b4bac7b.jpg    
CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg
AND MY BEACHBODY MESSAGEBOARD THREAD
http://www.teambeachbody.com/en_US/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/435582196

STUFF FOR TUESDAY 12/2/14

Today was supposed to be Chest/Shoulders/Triceps, but since I'm not great at following directions:



I decided to make another adjustment to my schedule. So, I pushed THAT workout off a day and did Yoga and Ab Ripper X instead.

As I mentioned adnauseum, part of sticking with any sort of program, is finding a way to make it work for you. Trial and Error. Blah blah blah.

Part of it was also, I just did not feel like getting up. 
 photo photo2_zpsa339c679.png

I'll see how that goes. Until, inevitably, I change it up again. 

Ab Ripper X
 photo photo_zpsdff0f519.jpg  

Yoga 
Just the First Half Hour.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

IN THE RAIN

 
 

FOOD
Breakfast
(4) Slices of Rye Toast
Lunch
(12) Chick Fila Nuggets
Dinner 
Baked Chicken

Rice
Snack
Brownie 

No comments:

Post a Comment